- Litigation Percentage
- 100% of Practice devoted to Litigation
- Bar Admissions
- District of Columbia, 1970
- Maryland, 1982
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit, 1970
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1977
- George Washington University National Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia J.D.
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1966 A.B.
Honors: Dean’s List
Major: Political Science
- Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Dept of Justice, Attorney Trial, 1969 – 1971
- Stien Braunstein & Associates P.C., Attorney/Partner, 1972 – 1999
- Deso Buckley & Stien, P.C., Attorney/Partner, 1999 – 2006
- Phi Alpha Delta
If you have a concern about your legal rights, remedies, and obligations contact Barry Gene Stien, one of our experienced lawyers of the Law Office of Wingfield, Ginsburg & Lipp, P.C.